Rose petal powder is an essential ingredient in many skincare products such as rose face masks and face packs, hair dyes, hair loss treatments and soaps, because of its cooling and soothing properties as well as natural fragrance. The rose has a natural fragrance from which we also get rose water and hydrosols. Rose petal powder can be used to cleanse as well as tone skin as it is a natural astringent. Rose petal powder is suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. It is excellent for oily skin especially when mixed with herbal rose water but will not strip skin of essential oils and moisture, it will instead rejuvenate skin. Rose petal powder can be combined with any of the other herbal powders in the range for a facial treatment. Combine Rose Petal powder with Multani Mitti, Aloe Vera, Neem, Hibiscus, Liquorice, Manjistha, Orange Peel and Tulsi for a rejuvenating mask which will leave skin clean, clear, fresh, toned and healthy looking. Your skin will glow and look rosy.
- ESSENTIAL skincare ingredient used to make Rose face masks and face packs as well as hair dyes and hair loss treatments
- TONES and rejuvenates skin cells – natural astringent will not strip skin of essential oil and moisture
- NO ARTIFICIAL scent to cause allergic reactions just natural rose fragrance with cooling and soothing properties – ideal ingredient for soaps
- LEAVES skin clean healthy radiant and glowing
- SUITABLE to all skin types – absolutely no preservatives, parabens or compositions – just pure rose petal powder