Hibiscus flower powder has a range of uses for skincare and haircare whether as an antiaging face mask, for smooth skin, or for hair growth, hair shine and hair dye.
SKINCARE – antiaging, skin tightening and brightening
The Hibiscus flower plant is full of plant power. Known as the BOTOX plant it is packed with vitamins (including vitamins A, B and C) minerals and antioxidant s called anthocyanosides that protects against free radical damage, the antiaging properties of hibiscus are endless and an essential contribution to your antiaging antiwrinkle skincare regime whether for use as a natural face lifting mask, skin tightening mask or even a collagen face mask for sagging skin, as antioxidants will improve, increase and maintain skin’s elasticity. Regular use of hibiscus as a face mask pack will slow down elastin degradation. It is botox in a packet or in a plant, you can have your own diy botox face mask.
Containing astringent properties hibiscus is a natural skin cleanser toner for use as a pore cleanser and oily skin control treatment by cleansing, toning and tightening skin and enlarged pores helping to reduce acne and spots. Hibiscus powder also contains polyphenol which has anti-inflammatory properties to soothe inflamed skin and can be used on the most sensitive skin.
Hibiscus powder is a natural skin moisturiser thanks to its high mucilage content which is responsible for locking in moisture to keep skin hydrated and supple. Use as a hydrating face moisturizer to rejuvenate skin. The natural acid in hibiscus removes dead skin cells and regenerate cells leaving smooth radiant glowing skin.
Smooth radiant skin: use hibiscus powder with rose petal powder and multani mitti.
Skin tightening, hyperpigmentation, blemishes, dark spots: use hibiscus powder with liquorice root rose petal powder multani mitti and orange peel.
Acne and problem skin: combine hibiscus with aloe vera, neem, liquorice root and multani mitti.
HAIRCARE – Natural Hair Growth , Hair Loss and Hair Regrowth – Natural Colour
Hibiscus flower powder for hair works by enhancing blood circulation in scalp so that vital nutrients coat hair follicles, making roots and hair stronger promoting healthy hair growth. It will prevent premature greying and reduce hair fall and protect against split ends. It also works as an antidandruff treatment on dry, flaky itchy scalp and works wonders as a deep cleansing shampoo and conditioner enhancing hair shine and leaving you with beautiful hair.
Due to its high anthocyanin content (water-soluble pigment that can appear red, purple or blue depending on ph formulation) hibiscus can discolour almost anything it is added to i.e. if ph of a solution is 1 you will get red and purple colours and if 2-4 you will get blue. These results however are dependent on temperature and light and are purely natural colours so there is no guarantee as to what you will end up with. Hibiscus is not a colorant on its note but please note when experimenting with hair shades that if your existing hair shade is light, white, gray, pink, blue or any mixed chemical colours, the colour can change when interacted with hibiscus. However it does make a beautiful hair mask for beautiful hair.
Hair Dye: combine hibiscus with henna for a red dye – cassia obovate can be added for experimental shade.
Hair growth: combine hibiscus with amla, bhringraj, brahmi, shikakai reetha, aloe vera, neem.
Hair Shine and strength: combine hibiscus with amla, shikakai, aloe vera and cassia obovata.
NOTE: If you do have light or white hair, be aware that Hibiscus might stain as it may leave a reddish tint on hair but works wonders on dark hair.
- ANTIAGING ANTI-WRINKLE SKIN TIGHTENER: known as the botox plant hibiscus powder is packed with natural vitamins A, B, C and antioxidants for aging skin and wrinkles thanks to its high mucilage content responsible for locking in moisture to keep skin hydrated and supple. Antioxidants increase skin’s elasticity using regularly as your own diy face lifting mask and totally paraben and chemical free. A MUST for antiaging antiwrinkle skincare with natural skin tightening properties for sagging skin.
- GLOWING SKINCARE: the natural acids of hibiscus removes dead skin to rejuvenate hydrate and moisturise skin. A natural blemish control skin lightener it helps to reduce dark blemishes and spots. Use as a hydrating face mask moisturiser or as part of your face mask pack to achieve soft supple beautiful skin. Your face will feel soft, smooth and radiant. Your skin will glow with this natural skin brightener complexion rescue. Hibiscus powder also contains polyphenol which has anti-inflammatory properties to soothe inflamed skin and can be used on the most sensitive skin.
- NATURAL ASTRINGENT: a natural skin cleanser and toner hibiscus powder can be used as a pore cleanser and oily skin control treatment without stripping natural oils by cleansing, toning and tightening skin and enlarged pores at the same time helping to reduce acne and spots. Hibiscus powder also contains polyphenol which has anti-inflammatory properties to soothe inflamed skin and can be used on the most sensitive skin.
- HAIR GROWTH: vital nutrients coat hair follicles making roots and hair stronger promoting healthy hair growth. Hibiscus prevents premature greying, reduce hair fall and protects hair against split ends. It also works as an antidandruff treatment on dry, flaky itchy scalp.
- DEEP CONDITIONER: a deep conditioner and hair brightener for natural, curly, dry, damaged hair hibiscus will deep condition to leave hair soft manageable and most of all leaving you with shining beautiful hair.
- NATURAL RED HAIR DYE COLOUR CONDITIONER: the many wonders of hibiscus is that it also contains a natural red stain which can be blended with henna to achieve a natural red stain dye that will also enhance the colour of dark hair leaving hair shining.
- SUITABILITY: this is a natural product and does not contain any parabens, added colour or preservatives and is suitable to all hair and skin types BUT NOTE grey, white, blond or coloured hair will get red stain. VACUUM PACKED FOR FRESHNESS.