Brahmi coats and protects the hair follicles by reducing split ends and thereby helping hair to grow longer and thicker. Brahmi improves the condition of hair. Frequent use of Brahmi promotes healthy hair growth in conjunction with Amla and Bhringraj. Brahmi can be mixed in with Amla, Aloe Vera, Bhringraj, Hibiscus, Neem, Reetha, Shikakai and Tulsi and other herbs in the range for a nourishing hair treat.
Brahmi, Bhringraj, Amla, Reetha and Shikakai are great to use as treatment for thinning hair.
- HAIR GROWTH – Frequent use promotes hair growth – for hair loss use in conjunction with Amla Bhringraj and Shikakai which also aids hair growth
- SPLIT ENDS – protects hair follicles and helps to reduce split ends
- DANDRUFF – will soothe scalp leaving hair dandruff free thick and healthy
- CONDITIONS – improves the condition of and strengthen fine or flyaway hair
- SUITABILITY – this is a natural product which does not contain any parabens or preservatives and is suitable to all hair types